the winner!


Good morning! I'm still feeling a little down; I cannot pinpoint exactly what is wrong. I have a headache, I am tired. I don't feel like getting out of bed. I know it is something that will pass, but while it's here- it is frustrating. 
---
In other news, last night, while using a random numbers website, I chose {madreblair} as the winner of my handmade earrings! Please email me at njnwc3@mizzou.edu your name & address so I can send a package your way.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
I'm going to make a trip to the public library & maybe take a short hike around Luke's neighborhood to fight off this funk!

love,
Natalie

4 comments:

shari said...

feel better.

Jess said...

gorgeous photos! if you're in the 'hood and want some company, come a knockin'.
thanks so much for watching the garden while I'm gone.
I hope you get to feeling better soon. maybe it's allergies . . . I haven't been feeling too well, either.
xo

fawn & fern said...

i have been feeling the EXACT same way!
but hey, you do have a special day coming up : )
so get well soon my love!

i'm missing you!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Congrats to the winner!!!!

Get better soon

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips