weekend recap: at the lake


  











we had one of those weekends that i will remember for a very long time. 

my parents moved to the lake late into the summer last year, away from my hometown & the familiar places that i knew so well. i love their new home, though... surrounded by woods & close to the water. we ate outside under their covered porch & grilled fresh vegetables. my dad taught me to fish & i caught a small mouth bass, an impressive first catch i must say! we soaked up the sun for many hours on my grandpa's boat. we came home exhausted & watched a movie together. 

i love seeing my parents grow closer together as they happily adjust to just two once again. going home is even sweeter now. 

love,
natalie


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I have told you this before, but I just want to say how much I enjoy your blog. Your life and your love is an inspiration to me.

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips