happy bookmarks in the shop!




just a quick hello & a happy little update of bookmarks in the shop! they are perfect for this winter season of cozy evenings spent sipping on tea & reading your favorite book. i'm currently using the canning bookmark to keep my place. on page 65, friends!

as a little thank you for all you do, i am offering 20% off all items in the shop until monday morning. just enter "BLOGHAPPY" at the checkout.

love,
natalie

p.s. when purchasing two or more items, your second purchase/+ is always shipped for free!

3 comments:

anoushkasofia said...

I've been following your blog (& your flickr gallery) for a couple of years now. It's always a great moment of peace & delight to come & read your posts.

It gives me inspiration & reminds me that what's best in life is often simple & next to you.

I've just placed a little order in your etsy gallery (anoushka sofia) but I forgot to leave a message & it would feel awfully anonymous & rude not to let you know why I'm buying your artwork.

So, I'm buying it because i'm keen on your lifestyle & how much you do things yourself with your husband. I also like the personal world you create around yourself & how well you manage to capture it in your words & photographs.

I live in the countryside but only in a small cottage with a tiny garden. So, we can't do much but we're working on it (we have a little vegetable & herb garden, a compost heap & two bunnies but not for food because I'm veggie).

Ok, I'm going to stop now. Thanks again for this lovely blog.

Anne Sophie

Natalie Freeman said...

Anne, thank you so much for your thoughtful words! I am excited to mail your order to you :) It means the world to know you've been following along for quite some time. Happy new year to you, dear friend!

Erin said...

Hi Natalie,

Would you mind sharing how you created the bookmarks? Is it as simple as uploading prints to something like Shutterfly?

It's mid-January and I'm already thinking of crafty, personal gifts for the kids to create and these would be perfect for friends and family!

Everything's lovely!

Thank you,

Erin

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips