saturday to the christmas tree farm







i love this beautiful season of cooler days & warmer hearts. we picked the perfect tree from a farm nearby & drove home to the hum of our old truck. we drank hot chocolate with marshmallows & decorated the tree to our favorite christmas album. our tree isn't fancy, just hand-me-downs & childhood favorites, but we love it so much. as i drive up to our home, i love to see the sparkle peeking through the window.

it's that time of year, friends.

love,
natalie

2 comments:

Vivian said...

I love it I love it! We just went to a christmas tree farm here today, but I haven't posted the pics yet. It was flippin freezing but still oh so fun. You are so on top of keeping your blog updated, big kudos! p.s. I miss your face.

Luke Freeman said...

I love that I get to celebrate Christmas with you, Natalie!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips