holiday wrapping station


if you've been around here for just a bit, you know i am a gift giver. i love surprising friends, family & neighbors with little gifts throughout the year. so naturally, christmas is one of my favorite times to love on others with a thoughtful gift or two! 

more than the act of gifting a present, i love wrapping it. every christmas i turn on holiday tunes, make a warm mug of hot cocoa & wrap my gifts at the kitchen table. this year i thought it might be fun to take advantage of my love for wrapping & pull together a cute wrapping station for my home studio.

today i thought it would be fun to share a little peek inside my wrapping station!


i always snatch up wooden crates when i find them for $5 or less while shopping second-hand. they're perfect for organizing & extra storage. 


i gathered all of my supplies & placed them in each hole of the crate. i used small mason jars & bins for extra organization.




supplies include: scissors, tape, twine, ribbons, mini trees, candy canes, pens, tags, gift bags & cards.

you can pick up most of these supplies from target, hobby lobby, walmart or etsy.

{my custom gift tags & golden scissors are from shindig paperie. the greeting cards are designed by pen + paint & gingiber.}


i also have a small galvanized bucket full of wrapping paper. i love tj maxx's inexpensive selection of wraps! 


i gathered my crate of supplies & bucket of wraps & placed them in a little corner of my studio. as i purchase gifts, i wrap them at my cute & simple station. it makes wrapping presents so much easier & more enjoyable!

do you have a wrapping station? please share!
love,
natalie

p.s. happy cyber monday! you can still take advantage of my holiday weekend sale with code "HOLIDAY20" at checkout (purchases must be $10 or more)! you can shop HERE.

2 comments:

Open Roads Mama said...

A holiday wrapping station - now THAT is what I need! Thanks for your ongoing project ideas, I love them!

LoriLyn said...

I don't, but wish I did! Love, love, love yours! Love your gift tags and TJ Max is a great idea for wrapping paper :)

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips