our christmas 2015



before we pull down the christmas tree & beginning setting new intentions for the new year, i just want to soak up the richness of the christmas season. 









we made memories & shared the wealth of the season with our nearest & dearest... rudolph the musical & hot cocoa with my sweet nephew, intentional gift giving by the tree with my love, advent-ure games with my in-laws (sure to be a new family tradition!), fresh linens & warm soup at the candlelit table, down-home barbecue feasts with my grandparents, monogrammed aprons & time in the kitchen with my momma, new pajamas & copious amounts of chocolate. 

wishing you all a cozy handful of days before the new year, making memories & slowing down just a bit to reflect on the richness of this season we are in. 

looking forward to sharing my new 2016 word with you on friday! xo.
love,
natalie

3 comments:

Katie @ Stress and Stars said...

Just about the most southern Christmas I've ever read - soup AND barbecue make an appearance :) Wonderful! Will you be talking about the advent-ure games at all? I'm kind of interested - next year my little one may be old enough to really do Christmas up for!

Monica Wilkinson said...

Cozy and beautiful + time with loved ones = perfection!

Vivienne Beard said...

Natalie this post is so beautiful! I only recently discovered you on Instagram & your posts give such life & joy whenever I see them! I love the quality way that you live your life. Can we please be friends?! Haha :)

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips