i've been struggling to get back on track after a decadent weekend of valentine's day feasts & chocolates. in an effort to be more intentional about what i eat & stay accountable, i decided to take a snapshot of every thing i ate on tuesday.
i am currently on weight watchers & really love it. below you'll find my meals along with my estimated smart points for each meal/snack (i am allotted 30 smart points a day). for those with questions - click here to learn weight watcher's approach & how they determine an individual's daily smart points allowance.
1. breakfast 6sp: crispy oats cereal with almond milk, blueberries & half a banana + coffee with cream
2. lunch 8sp: turkey wrap with mini pretzels, sweet baby bell peppers & lots of lime-infused water
3. snack 3sp: vanilla greek yogurt with blueberries
4. dinner 8sp: crockpot chicken masala (made with light coconut milk) on cauliflower rice with a side salad & homemade salad dressing
5. snack (not shown) 4sp: two hershey miniatures
how do you approach your health journey & meals? i'd love to read your favorite snacks & your biggest successes! please share!
p.s. this is not a sponsored weight watchers post. i simply love sharing my health journey with you in an effort to inspire & remind you that you're not alone. xo!