lots of good stuff happening in our neck of the woods.
- we are packing up & leaving once again for the great state of texas. we'll drop by austin & then hit the road for san antonio. i can't wait to spend a little time on the river walk! i also plan to check off a dream from my bucket list & finally pay a visit to magnolia market! do you think i'll see our sister, joanna?!
- luke & i are revealing our huge secret in less than one week! eep! make sure to mark your calendars & come back here next tuesday, february 9th, for all the details!
- my midwest friends, join me at the cutest shop ever, poppy, for a fun pop-up craft party in columbia during t/f weekend! we're going to sip on coffee & mimosas, enjoy great conversation, munch on cute cookies & craft! it's $75 per person - all supplies included. we can't wait to spoil you with a swag bag, too. head on over to my shop right HERE & register!
- i am in the thick of parenthood, y'all. it's getting serious. my friend, megan, even said she was legitimately concerned for me when i finish the show. i mean, who will i cry & laugh with late into the night? in other news, i think i need a braverman tee.
- in need of some valentine's day-inspired party ideas? i am over at shindig paperie's blog sharing the scoop on my diy galentine's day chocolate bar! head on over right here to see all the cute details!
- there are a few spots open in just a couple of days to sponsor my blog! click HERE to check out all of the details. i am so grateful to all of you who support our adventures & i know sponsoring this space will assist in building your own business dreams! thank you!
- tonight i am making these chicken enchiladas from skinnytaste's blog (do you follow her stuff? she's great!). i need to purchase her cookbook asap. what are you making for dinner?
what's happening in your neck of the woods? let's chat! xo.