2016 Holiday Craft Party Recap


Tis the season for festive holiday gatherings!

I am so excited to share the details of my 3rd annual Holiday Craft Party!


This year's party was the best yet. Hosted at the stunning Kindred Barn with an amazing group of wonderful women, this was indeed an afternoon to remember! 



Of course, no holiday party is complete without a festive hot cocoa bar! 


I loved making homemade tags for each ingredient including our "melted snow" or hot water. Y'all, I am such a Christmas nerd. I love every minute of this cheery holiday!


We all know hot cocoa is not hot cocoa without mini "snowballs," candy canes & sprinkles!


I also purchased my favorite gourmet popcorn from Hill City Popcorn for the occasion.

-----
My little enamelware cup is available in our shop & was personalized by my friend, Janna Wilson, who will be at our shop on Saturday personalizing mugs & holiday tags! We'd love to see you there!... Click here for the link to the event!



Let's not forget about the reindeer treats - chocolate wrapped in pretzel for dipping into mugs of hot cocoa!


It was such a gift to host our Holiday Craft Party at such a stunning location. Kindred Barn is located in Mulberry, Arkansas & available for all types of events & special occasions! They are sweet as pie, y'all! Every detail is so special including their handcrafted tables & that huge hanging wreath! 


Of course, a holiday craft party is not a craft party without festive making! 


The ladies' favorite craft project is always our beloved mason jar globe. I always have so much fun gathering supplies.


And our gals always get so creative with their cute ideas!


This year we also made homemade vanilla extract & homemade hot cocoa mix with chocolate spoons - two wonderful gift ideas to remake at home during the holidays.


It was such a treat to have my mama at this year's workshop! 


And of course, I could not do what I do without these two amazing friends, Stacy (@essielanefarm on IG & part owner of Kindred Barn) and Jessica (photographer extraordinaire!).


I cannot thank this inspiring group of amazing women enough for coming out & crafting with me! They were such a kind, welcoming & warm bunch. I loved the chatter & instant friend making! 


I hope this year's party inspires you to create a festive gathering of your own with your nearest & dearest girlfriends! 


Big hugs to our sponsors - Freckled Hen Farmhouse, Tweetpotatopie & Gingiber! Thank you for showering our ladies with such beautiful goods!

love,
natalie

4 comments:

R's Rue said...

Great.

Anna Noack said...

It was an amazing event! Already planning on grabbing some more ladies and going again next year!!

Linda said...

Everything looks wonderful! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for sharing 2016 Holiday Craft Party Recap here! I am so pleased to see these pictures. My birthday is also coming and I am planning to celebrate this day hugely with my friends at one of domestic LA venues. Craft Party idea seems great for my birthday bash.

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips