advent conspiracy.

this is a photo from a cafe we visited while in north little rock during thanksgiving break. i feel like i am still living a bit in the past, lingering on the evenings spent with family during our stay. all of the delicious food prepared by others, the dirty dishes just magically disappearing & cleaned by hands not our own. but- i think i am finally getting used to being back in our tiny attic. i finally managed to tackle the piles of dishes left from monday, & i even made our bed! no more nose tissues & cough drops for me, i am back to healthy! now... i just need to get on all of the handmade gift ideas i have stored away in my mental toolbox.
this christmas is already turning out to be my favorite. {this} has been a great reminder of what is important.

good day, friends!
love,
natalie

5 comments:

chadjhicks said...

Natalie! Hi, I like the picture and I'm glad that you're caught back up and feeling better. Keep posting great stuff! =)

kwhip said...

I already have your Christmas present and Luke's ready! I'm so excited to give them to you before I go home to Texas.

Jess said...

i'm so glad you're feeling better. and i really, really love those yellow chairs.

Tori said...

yay happy holidays!
i love that advent conspiracy video-i remember when you showed me that last year.

i am so glad you are feeling better, dear.

i am afraid i'm not going to have as great of homemade gifts to give this christmas as i had last christmas...due to the fact that i'm in that wedding/meg is graduating/i work this year. ohhh well. It will all be beautiful nonetheless.

all my love from the 501. heh heh.

Chez Danisse said...

...and what are those handmade gift ideas?

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips