print:: a year in film // available tomorrow!!!





good morning! july marks the sixth month of print:: a year in film! see {here} for a bit more info about my project. i just can't help but dance in my seat with excitement over this adventure that continues to change & take form.

i have loved the process- the rhythm of shooting several rolls of film each month, writing & re-working my words & sharing it with an audience across the world. it's humbling, really, & i am honored to have so much support.

i want to share with you a bit about the last six months- i have shared my packing essentials for road trips & last minute weekend vacations, cleaning recipes for a greener home, my favorite seasonal meals & much more. i have noticed that the colors & tones of my photographs change throughout the months, dark to light, muted to bright. it's a beautiful process to watch.

without this space, i think my life & perspective would look very different. it has allowed me to connect & share life with individuals across the world. i am given the freedom to share my thoughts & receive kind words in return. i am incredibly thankful. thank you, friends.

i hope you will consider the next six month subscription of print:: a year in film. you can purchase your subscription in my {shop} tomorrow with a special price of $50 {including shipping}! this offer will be available until august 1st. your purchase will include 6 5x7 matte photographs along with a few words inspired by the season mailed to you each month.

happy day!

++ as always, the content from print:: a year in film will never be shared online ++
++ the next six month subscription issue will be mailed in august ++

love,
natalie

No comments:

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips