this week's been a little hard. my bones feel achy as a slow, yet persistent, sickness creeps in. i have a long list of to do's & strict deadlines to complete before the end of the week & my body is telling me to simply rest.
in the mix of life, work, & relationships, it can be difficult to see past the challenging moments. here's just a small list of things i am thankful for this week because sometimes, reminding ourselves of the goodness is exactly what we need:
- dinner lastnight with luke. roasted squash from the farm, sauteed local mushrooms & brussels sprouts with local brown rice.
- three eggs a day. the girls are finally laying regularly & seeing those cherished eggs in their nest makes the day much brighter.
- coffee dates & knitting group. there's nothing quite like a friend who just gets you. thankful for my community.
- a good book. still reading & loving every minute of it.
- the light in our home. it's magical. i wish i could invite you over for tea to enjoy it with me.
- citrus. i love grapefruits & their happy pink color. they are equally delicious, too.
join along, too, in a thankful list if that's what you need today.