miss money bags wallet winner!


i absolutely loved reading every one's tips on saving. we have so many shared interests in purchasing second-hand, meal planning & budgeting to save money. the miss money bags cash envelope wallet has definitely helped me to stay on track!

i am excited to announce that the winner of a miss money bags wallet goes to kristiane! she saves money by sharing one car with her husband! kristiane, sarah will email you to claim your adorable wallet!

as for everyone else, don't forget! sarah is offering an amazing discount of 20% off all wallets in her shop with the code "NATALIECREATES20" until september 20th! jump on it & purchase a wallet... the holidays are just around the corner!

a big hug to sarah of miss money bags for this amazing giveaway! thank you, sweet sarah!
love,
natalie

1 comment:

kristiwebb said...

Oh my goodness Natalie!! I am SO excited! thank you so much!! she already contacted me and I chose the 'goldie dots' wallet and I am so happy!

Thank you!! :)

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips