on the farm, we are:
- welcoming the last spring babe. hello, chip! you are just the sweetest. both mama & kid are doing quite well & cozy in their little barn.
- filling baskets with bright blue, green, pink, white, cream & brown eggs. it's always a surprise as to what we'll find in the nest box.
- a barrel full of scraps from the local juicery for our sweet herd.
- sharing our love of farming with the littles in our community.
- borrowed electric fencing (we love our farming friends) to protect the girls from that pesky fox!
- chippy & rusty porch accessories are the very best if i do say so myself.
- goats grazing pastures in search of the best green treats.
- planting, planting, planting. every evening until dark.
- still pinching myself that we get to call this place "our farm."
tell me. what are you doing in your parts?