happy flags & valentine's day inspiration


happy day to you friends! today i am here to share a fun sneak peek of my valentine's day inspired happy flags that are being released in my shop tomorrow! 


i loved this set so much that i made a little space for them on my winter-inspired mantel.

it's always nice to have a pop of color & now my winter mantel has transitioned to my favorite holiday, valentine's day!


i started making little fabric flags for my plants several years ago. a little seed was planted & from there, happy flags grew & blossomed! 

just a few ideas for using your happy flags...
- add a bundle of happy flags to a mason jar 
- stick one in your favorite potted plants
 - tuck a handful into bouquets
- the perfect handmade touch to showers & parties!

they're oh so fun & add a bit of happy to your day!


so hop on over & grab a set or two for you & a friend! 

love,
natalie

No comments:

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips