today i thought i'd share one of my top go-to sweet treats for potlucks, parties & more - favorite fruit oatmeal crisp!
favorite fruit oatmeal crisp
- 5 cups of your favorite fruit (fresh or frozen): raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, peaches, apples
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup white flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons oil (canola or coconut work well)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
1. mix frozen or fresh fruit together & place in deep dish pie pan. set aside. 2. in a medium mixing bowl, mix flour, oats, brown sugar, melted butter & oil together until crumbly. 3. evenly sprinkle on top of fruit. 4. place in preheated oven at 375F until fruit is bubbling & top is golden, approximately 35 minutes. 5. eat with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream!
what is your favorite go-to sweet treat to bake? let me know if you make my fruit crisp!