Mother's Day Candles for Every Woman's Journey


As a shop owner, a large part of my day is spent curating beautiful, unique & well-crafted goods for Freckled Hen Farmhouse. Gift giving is my love language so naturally, I love finding the perfect gifts to offer in our shop. 

I search high & low for specific items to stock our shelves & when I come up short, I find a way to make it myself. 


As I was creating Freckled Hen Farmhouse's Mother's Day Collection, it became very apparent that there was only one story being told - the simple, easy, predictable image of motherhood. 

Where were the hundreds of stories of loss, infertility, difficulty & pain? 

While Mother's Day is beautiful for some, it's hard, messy & painful for others. I wanted to create goods that spoke of - not silenced - the journeys of so many.   

Here are just a few -
  

For the woman who has lost her mother - you are forever her daughter. Your grief is not silenced & your pain is not forgotten. 


For the woman who longs for her own child - we see your pain, sister, & we save a seat for you at the table. 



For the woman who's love surpasses any title, we recognize & celebrate your sacrifices. You are truly incredible.

---

Who are the women in your life that you can make time to sit with, honor & celebrate this Mother's Day? I encourage you to grab a bouquet of flowers, a candle & coffee for these sisters. We should never walk alone.

Click here to shop the collection now & share your journey (if you feel comfortable) in the comments below.

love,
natalie  

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Natalie, these are beautiful!

anita said...

Nice article i have read your blog and you have describe with nicely and hope in future you will do post like this.
Mothers Day May 2019





01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips