more from our wedding...






{all photos made by natalie jenkins. shot with a tlr camera}


good evening, everyone! we've had a very lazy sunday & i've soaked up every moment. this morning, I made blackberry scones from the blackberries luke & I picked on the top of max patch during our honeymoon. they were absolutely delicious! {once I get the photos back, i'll post the recipe.} we also went grocery shopping for the week & bought some snacks- fruit leather, dried mango & papaya- for the road. we'll be driving to arkansas to visit family. luke's parents are also hosting a reception for those who couldn't come to the wedding in honor of us! so, we have a lot to do before friday. it should be a busy week!
----
this weekend, at the farmer's market, I bought a 10 lb. seconds bag of apples. {kelsey} & I plan on making apple butter tomorrow afternoon. I hope to give some of the jars away as christmas presents this year.
enjoy the rest of your weekend!

love,
natalie

6 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

OMG!!! Those are awesome photos!!! The one of you is stunning!!!

I love making apple butter!! It makes the house smell SO good!

abby try again said...

love all those wedding shots!

Jen said...

Seriously awesome shots of your wedding.

denise said...

These are really sweet and original wedding photographs. I especially adore the top image.

rachel said...

Great idea about the mustaches! I am in the beginning stages of planning my own wedding, and will definitely think about incorporating that one! (the other day I saw something about chocolate mustaches on a stick)

Leslie said...

I can't believe you shot your own wedding photos! They are unique and fabulous. Congrats and best wishes to you both!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips