girls' weekend at war eagle craft fair


war eagle weekend is a favorite of mine. this year my mom, aunt, cousin & i celebrated our girls' weekend with handmade goodness, delicious food & a few too many sweets. it was a small group this year, but we still loved it. this was my sixth year in attendance, but my mom has been going with her mom since she was thirteen. it's a family tradition. here are some posts from years past {here & here - oh, how my hair has grown!}.


this year, as always, we hit up our favorite spots:


sparky's for dinner.





& my friend, vanessa's booth, the mosaic butterfly. i purchased the little house mosaic up above. it made me smile.



i feel so lucky to be part of a family with such a rich family tradition. i look forward to this weekend every year - just 363 days 'til next year's war eagle! 

share some of your family traditions! i'd love to hear!

love,
natalie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful setting! As a child, camping was always our special tradition. Now we are making new traditions with our own little guys!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips