right now, i am...
- brainstorming & dreaming up big plans for our future.
- harvesting (still) baskets full of goodies from our garden. this will never grow old.
- cutting, sewing & packaging happy flags. this is what my hands were made to do.
- drinking iced maple toddy in mason jars. a shot of toddy, a splash of raw milk & a teaspoon of maple syrup, please.
- savoring summer & celebrating hints of autumn.
- listening to npr every morning with a cup of coffee in hand.
- enjoying having a little nook at 410 for selling my vintage finds.
- canning tomato sauce, salsa & tomato jam into the wee hours of morning.
- not buying groceries for two weeks. on purpose!
- focusing on gratitude & contentment instead of wants & jealousy.
- baking cinnamon butternut squash. recipe coming soon...
- excited for three days of folk music at roots festival.
- giddy about working with marisa of food in jars this weekend.
- wearing big necklaces & big glasses because #yolo.
- finally (!!!) eating corn from our garden
what are you doing right now?