my week was made when a pretty cardboard & teal box arrived at my doorstep. dear ones, i am officially a stitch fix addict!
it's like christmas every time that pretty box arrives! luke even joined in on the fun & helped me photograph all of my cute pieces! today i thought i'd share how i styled each piece & what i kept.
spoiler alert: i kept everything! yay!
if you haven't followed along on my style journey, check out this post on my #dressinhappinessdaily project, my capsule wardrobe & why i started stitch fix.
1. the classic jean jacket: i requested a classic jean jacket that i could pair with every outfit during the fall season & i got just that. my stylist, mia, sent me a simple denim jacket with big pockets. she suggested i pair my jacket with the maxi dress i received in my last fix & while i would have never paired these two together, i love the edgy look. that's what i love about Stitch Fix - it gets me out of my comfort zone!
2. the green puffy vest: in my second fix, i also requested a puffy vest for layering. this puffy vest is seriously perfect. it has fun pockets & a shiny gold zipper. i love pairing it with a simple long-sleeve top, brown ankle boots & my patchy jeans. i know i will wear this with everything.
3. the black & white bib top: for this fix, i also requested tops i could wear during the fall season. hands to the heavens, my stylist found a bib top that actually fits my large chest! i could just kiss mia, i love her so! my people, i've already rocked this top at church with my boots & i received about 2,000 compliments. those jeans are my magic jeans from my last fix & they pair perfectly with all of my new tops, too. yay!
4. the snoozefest top: this top was my least favorite piece from my fix, but i kept it anyway because it fits well & was worth it (aka free) given the 25% discount when you buy the entire fix. i paired it with my red clogs for a pop of color. i know i will wear this to work, but it's nothin' special.
5. my favorite boho top ever: i squealed when i opened the box & found this top inside. my people, it has mustard yellow embroidered detailing! eeep! it fits perfectly & is just so "me." i paired it with my boyfriend-style jeans, a fun noonday necklace & moccasins for a boho look. i can't wait to wear this outfit tomorrow!
have you tried stitch fix yet? i'd love to know what you think!
if you haven't tried out stitch fix, click here - Stitch Fix - & get started!! it's so worth it to have pieces that fit well & make you feel like a million bucks no matter your size!